“Be Present. It’s the best medicine for healing.”
It’s hard for me to believe it’s only been 4 months. It feels much LONGER to me. It’s just surreal. I’ve been quite busy.
I wanted to give an update as well as share some things that people have asked me. One question being, What are a few of the obvious changes?”
What is something you do now that you wouldn’t have done before?
All very good questions.
First I want to say thank you to all my readers. I am in awe really. I currently am read in 54 countries. This is very wonderful as I can see clearly self love has no boundaries in where people live. The human heart is just that…human. It doesn’t matter what language you speak, what color you are, what gender you are and even what religion you are.
The heart knows perfect love. The heart lives authentically and opens when we surrender to the fears.
Which brings me to some of my experiences:
1) I would say the most important and most gratifying (ok, maybe two) things are feeling fully integrated in my body. There is so much fluidity in myself that I can really feel a change. It may be from many of the different things I have done because of the question I have asked. Nonetheless, each experience would not have been assessable if I hadn’t asked the question in the first place. I don’t feel the need to go into detail here, but know that I have had some powerful moments that have integrated me.
The other gratifying piece is feeling so much more empowered. I don’t have this nagging sense in the back of my head that I either “feel” like a victim, or that I “appear” like a victim. This is very liberating as it has been something I have carried with me a LONG LONG time. I am eternally grateful that I have overcome this sense of shame. What a gift to myself. I highly recommend this to yourself. 🙂
2) I am surprised at how much more trust or faith I have in things. I say “YES” a lot more. I allow myself to trust more. I allow myself to be willing to be open to more possibilities and make more commitments without the fear holding me back. Even if I do have trepidation, I find that I am capable of moving into the situation then running away. This goes as close to relationships and not bolting. Being willing to be more vulnerable. This is another profound gift. Even knowing when to filter who I am vulnerable with. Fear isn’t grasping me at the throat anymore in the same way. I have freedom to make clearer choices and work with embracing what reveals itself in those moments.
3) My standard for being brave (the bar has risen). I know I have more courage and more braveness. I know being brave is a GOOD thing. I know courage is a sign of strength now. Another fabulous gift! So exciting to see how much potential I have. So much freedom in that.
4) Expansion. My container for what I want for success, for personal growth, for goals, for pretty much everything I do has increased. I accept this and love this aspect of it all.
5) Clarity is gaining. I have a better (not complete yet) idea of where I am going. How I want my life to be an expression of myself. I suspect at the end of this challenge I will be really transformed. I am so proud of myself for sticking to this. At 3 1/2 months into it I hit a very deep core of “OH KNOW! What did I get myself into?” It was really intense and it was really deep. I felt the yes of my commitment so strong that it was locked into place and all the cards are laid out. I can say I did NOT feel comfortable with this at all. But with the right friends and the right amount of patience and practice in my life I worked through it.
6) I have a few more goodies to share, but they will have to wait. They will be known soon enough.
The relief and joy in showing up in life is very rewarding. I still feel shy when I am seen. I still have moments where I don’t know how to speak up with confidence, ask for help, receive a compliment, and be open tenderly with my loved ones in my life, but I strive for this deep heart essence that I have claimed as “precious.” I am finally seeing this aspect of “precious” in myself.
I wish this for the world. I wish that each human heart is seen for just how precious it is. We are all a collective spirit and if one person has it, we all have it. Claim it, own it, be inspired by it. Live authentically, live creatively, live joyfully with knowing the essence of preciousness within us all.
Have a magical day.
ps- I update a few photos on the about me page. You will enjoy the gorgeous view up at Mount Baker, Wa.