It has been my pleasure engaging with many of you that I have authentically connected with. I am currently choosing to redirect all of my blogs to my website and bring completion to this wordpress account. It was born from the question I asked for a year and there has been so much change, growth and transformation that I’d like to continue with dialogue, just on my website now. I am going to give this 2 weeks (July 22) for people to please move over to my new blog home. I have hundreds of readers on this wordpress page that I can not communicate any other way than through here. It is my hope and desire that you follow me. Please join me Shakti’s Blog.
If you are on my email list for receiving posts, please visit there as well and sign up to get them. I look forward to growing with all of you. As I said earlier, I have many ideas for what I’d like to do, I just need open dialogue with you to see if that’s something you’d like too.
This is exactly what humanity needs right now. We need lots of people inspiring others. We share our stories to help others lift up. This is good, but sometimes the people falling, or those that are stuck need more than a lift. They need more than a story. They need a rope. Sometimes a really long rope. They feel helpless, hopeless, lost or really stuck. Telling someone “to practice gratitude will change your life” isn’t everyones fix. Sometimes those that are stuck need help getting to a place just to allow gratitude before they can experience it.
I was one of those people. Suffering feels so isolating at times that seeing the forest through the trees doesn’t happen. Being stuck sucks.I read that today on someones blog title and said, “Yup, I’ve been there.” Being stuck does suck because it isn’t clear how to get unstuck. There were years where I would say “Why do these things just keep happening to me.” “Why can’t I find a job?, Why can’t I have a healthy relationship? Why don’t I have any money? Why do people treat me so poorly? Why am I a people pleaser? Why don’t people listen to me? Why am I misunderstood all the time?” There are many factors that create stuckness. There are so many interdependency factors involved, but to keep things simple, let’s see one at a time. You might feel stuck in a job you hate, stuck in a relationship that isn’t going anywhere, stuck in a family that doesn’t nurture you, stuck in a life that feels like a prison, stuck in a city that doesn’t support you or maybe you are stuck with no money and can’t find work.
It may feel like quicksand consuming you. It can feel paralyzing, or it can feel debilitating. Whatever has made you so stuck, it’s time to free yourself. You get to be the master in your life now and choose to look for a new way of doing something. You get to be the conductor. It’s time to create movement from inertia keeping you bound and tied down. Remaining stuck “IS NO LONGER AN OPTION!” What would someone who loves themselves do? They would care. They would take action. They embrace themselves. They are willing to risk being vulnerable.
Here are 8 steps to create magic and to get unstuck.
1) Acknowledge you are stuck. It IS the key to getting unstuck. Seriously, say outloud “I am stuck” OWN your stuckness. Do it with style. Do it with laughter. Do it with pizzazz. I don’t care how you do it….but do it!
2) Write an allowing journal. Allow yourself to get unstuck. Allow yourself movement. Allow the feelings to be ok. Allow yourself to fee what you are avoiding. Allow good in your life. Allow freedom in your life. Allow joy and happiness. Allow a life worth living. Allow forgiveness. Allow inner peace. Allow yourself to make changes and most importantly allow yourself love.
3) See yourself as a big person, not a victim. Empower yourself. You are conducting your life now. You are only here because of a thought you believed about yourself. You are now allowing yourself to have new thoughts. You are now making new choices. Do NOT believe everything you think. This becomes a trap. You are here with millions of people that have been in your shoes or similar shoes. There is room for everyone to make new and different choices to become unstuck. This is another important step. Ask your adult self for help. Ask your higher self for help. Ask the universe for help. Ask God for help. Ask spirit for help. Say I am ready for change.
4) Cultivate Love. You are creating a garden (your garden). You need seeds. What seeds do you want to plant? Seeds of love, joy, happiness, generosity, patience, etc… You need space to grow it. You need water, fertilizer, sunshine, patience, etc… Now one of the most important thing all gardens need is to pull the weeds that grow. It is essential for the healthy plants to not be suffocated by weeds. Our thoughts are no different. Pulling the weeds of self doubt, not being good enough, not deserving, all the negative self talk will smother any healthy growth and we will be unable to see progress. We want the seeds of possibilities to flourish and grow. I want you to be your own witness to this miracle. It will happen. It is the joy of gardening. To harvest our food we grow. To enjoy the beauty of the flowers we grow. Love is the same. We want to cultivate it (hold it precious to ourselves) so we can allow it to rise up within and touch the lives of those around us…including ourselves.
5) Make a vision board and set an intention. Another KEY piece here. Your intention is your seed. Your intention creates your new changes to come. Making a vision board helps visually see it so you can “feel how good it will feel” when it comes. Feeling is half the equation here. Have a stack of magazines. Think of an intention, and then cut away. Don’t think about what you are cutting, just cut words, pictures, photos and set them aside. Then on a big piece of paper glue them together in a way that your intuition guides you. You can even put a date on it. Sign it with your signature. The universe wants to know it’s yours. Put a dab of saliva on it….this is your DNA signature.
6) Believe in yourself. What positive things can your write down about yourself? Write down 10 things that are positive. Do it! (I can see you coming up with excuses already).
7) Make a list of 100 things you want. (Is it a job, a career, a home, a lover, a friend, a car, a horse, a dog…) Whatever it is you need/want make this list. Don’t skimp on details. The universe does fabulous with details. The more the better and the clearer you get. If you are doing this with a husband, a partner, etc…it brings clarity for both of you to get on the same page and understand each other. Now, make a list of 50 things you have to offer. This is an incredible exercise to do.
8) Sit back and watch the miracle happen in your life. Watch the magic. You just created the remedy to get unstuck. I dare you to try it. It is impossible to fail. It is a very powerful method. DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS….(If you do, I will know….hee hee)
Your life matters. Go give it meaning and purpose, so others will recieve your gifts you have to offer. You have everything for humanity to thrive. It’s all inside you when you cultivate love. You never know who’s life will be touched by your story. It may just be the rope to help pull someone out of their suffering. Humanity needs all of us to show up. Hands held out across the world.
With deepest gratitude, I wish you everything you desire to get unstuck. I believe in you. You have everything you need to create your own magic.
Please help others. Share this link on Facebook, twitter, email it to friends. I know what it’s like to be really stuck. I have found a formula to get unstuck. If you really want to help someone who’s ready to make changes, share this link. Thank you. I have nothing to gain here, it’s just my aspiration to help people.
“Life does not play tricks on you. Your mind does.”
Only when we know better, do we do better. Does emotional freedom exist? Do you believe that your mind is separate from who you really are? Or do you believe that you are your mind? These are pivotal life changing questions to be asking yourself. If life follows you and your words (and even your thoughts), then perhaps being in the driver’s seat matters.
Where do we begin? Someday’s sitting with your thoughts and your mind becomes toxic in and of itself. We rely on our mind. We believe our thoughts and we often get carried away far too much on a daily basis. How is it then that we unhook our thoughts? Here are a 10 techniques that will help.
1) Investigate…take a look at your thought. Is it true? Is it really really true? How do you know it’s true? Where in your life can you say it’s true and not true. Look, really look to see how it’s not true. Even if it’s one example, because if there’s one, there will be more to follow.
2) Look at the belief. Ask yourself, “Who told me this about myself?” Was it a parent, a teacher, a sibling, society, or yourself? When you see who put that belief in you perhaps it isn’t yours. Let it go.
3) Pema Chodron once said, “Don’t believe everything you think.” Give it a go and see what happens next.
4) Life is our friend. Choose to see it that way. Make the intention that the universe if for you, not against you. And when that happens, you can say yes more. Words/thoughts are powerful and if you choose the negative ones, you get to witness them all day long. What is the positive intention in your suffering? What is the positive intention in your negative thoughts. Ask them and they will answer you.
5) Love what arises. Make friends with all your thoughts. Embrace them with 100% enthusiasm, no matter how sarcastic or sadistic they are. Commit 100% for rejoicing in who that voice is and see what happens next. When you offer love, the outcome has only one way to go.
6) Our external world appears in form. Forms appear as objects that we own or don’t own. We can take them or leave them, but we identify with them outside of ourselves as something that we acquire. Our thoughts are forms as well, but we don’t realize it. We can choose to own them or not. We can choose to leave them behind or not. When we see that our emotional life is no different from the physical life, freedom awaits. Learn to surrender your thoughts. Ego creates your suffering but your spiritual self knows really who you are. Listen to that voice instead.
7) Learn techniques to assist in reprogramming your mind.
Meditation for some, is really helpful in this. There are a variety of different ways of learning. Just start.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is a tapping of meridian points that liberates our well-being in profound ways and works really well.
EMDR is another kind of re patterning of the brain (neural pathways). If you have built-in wiring from childhood traumas, this is a technique that will create a new matrix of thought forms and give emotional freedom.
8) Drop into prayer. Simple prayers are very affective. Here are a few to try out.
Help me loving universe. Help me to surrender my thoughts that I feel out of control with.
Please heal my perspective of ______. Thank you.
Please uplift my spirit and bring joyful expression in my words and thoughts today.
Help me release my sadness or grief or fears today so I may live in divine love and divine grace.
How may I be of service today. Help me help others.
9) Fear knocked at the door, Faith Answered, no one was there. Build up your faith muscles. Start small and go from there. Take windows of your day to practice this. Each mini success you have, it will build on the bigger picture of your life.
10) Begin to allow yourself to have new thoughts. Create an allowing journal. Allow yourself to love. Allow yourself to be gentle and soft with yourself. Allow yourself to ask for help. Allow yourself to allow. Spend 10 minutes in your journal writing all the things you will allow in your life today.
MAKE a Choice today. Do you want to join the “Chain of well- being” or do you want to remain in the “Chain of pain”?
You may think you are the only one suffering when you choose to live in the chain of pain, but it isn’t true. The interdependence follows you. All those around you can be sucked into your world or you can uplift them around you and “entrain” them into your “Chain of well-being” and see how humanity shifts as you make your personal choices. I didn’t say it would be easy, but then again that is another choice, isn’t it?
Whatever comes after the words “I AM”…..follows you. Not only does it follow you but it expands and grows. How do you choose to expand and grow today?
“And the Day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
~ Anais Nin
Summer *** SPECIAL***
A little more than 24 hours left on my Summer **SPECIAL** (PST time zone)
Ending midnight 7/7/14
Say yes, and be proud of your truth….it will set you free.
Coupon Code is: SUMMER25
First 10 people gets a great deal. Will you be one of them?
Your calling is waiting for you. Your life purpose is ready to be unfolded. Take a risk and see just how far you can soar.
What would someone who loves themselves do?
“The Time is Now.”
Good through tomorrow 7/7 at MIDNIGHT (PST time zone).
25% OFF on any services that I offer.
First 10 people get a great deal. You can purchase whatever service you are looking for from me.
Don’t delay, ONLY 10 spots and one of them is saved for you! Go for it! It will be the perfect catalyst you were looking for.
Today my family spent the day at a 4th of July parade spreading happiness, support and caring. Laura Lavigne, devoted to her Happiness Sprinkling project has made her way (or her cards) across the country on street corners letting people know that “Everything is ok”, “You are Enough”, “Sure you Can”, and dozen of other messages sprinkling happiness to the crowds. My son above, in the above photo purposely chose this sign. “Share Your Happy”…. What does sharing your happy look like to you? Is it an intimate moment with a loved one? A group of friends hanging out or spending time with your family.
We each have moments where we can choose to share our happy or we can stay hidden or isolated behind our computer/iPhones. Take time this weekend to share your joy, your happiness and see how “You are the Good News” in someone’s life today.
We ALL Matter. It’s true. You are no different. Yup, you matter….. Please share this on Facebook, Twitter and other Social Medias. It just may change someones day.
We are all being asked to Awaken to our Heart’s Essence.
Are you listening?
Are you paying attention?
Are you fighting it or opening to the mystery of it?
Do you see life in black and white? Are you living in the shadow of perfectionism still?
Awakening to your Heart’s Essence means are you waking up to your purpose? Are you choosing to be for love or against love? Are you for giving love? Or against giving love? Forgiving yourself? Forgiving others?
I can not answer any of these for you. Only you can. What matters most to you? Being right? Being loving? Being present and showing up? Listening to your calling.
The time has come. The time is right now. Do not let life hold you back.
What choices are you making today? What is your heart saying? And are you listening?