This is exactly what humanity needs right now. We need lots of people inspiring others. We share our stories to help others lift up. This is good, but sometimes the people falling, or those that are stuck need more than a lift. They need more than a story. They need a rope. Sometimes a really long rope. They feel helpless, hopeless, lost or really stuck. Telling someone “to practice gratitude will change your life” isn’t everyones fix. Sometimes those that are stuck need help getting to a place just to allow gratitude before they can experience it.
I was one of those people. Suffering feels so isolating at times that seeing the forest through the trees doesn’t happen. Being stuck sucks.I read that today on someones blog title and said, “Yup, I’ve been there.” Being stuck does suck because it isn’t clear how to get unstuck. There were years where I would say “Why do these things just keep happening to me.” “Why can’t I find a job?, Why can’t I have a healthy relationship? Why don’t I have any money? Why do people treat me so poorly? Why am I a people pleaser? Why don’t people listen to me? Why am I misunderstood all the time?” There are many factors that create stuckness. There are so many interdependency factors involved, but to keep things simple, let’s see one at a time. You might feel stuck in a job you hate, stuck in a relationship that isn’t going anywhere, stuck in a family that doesn’t nurture you, stuck in a life that feels like a prison, stuck in a city that doesn’t support you or maybe you are stuck with no money and can’t find work.
It may feel like quicksand consuming you. It can feel paralyzing, or it can feel debilitating. Whatever has made you so stuck, it’s time to free yourself. You get to be the master in your life now and choose to look for a new way of doing something. You get to be the conductor. It’s time to create movement from inertia keeping you bound and tied down. Remaining stuck “IS NO LONGER AN OPTION!” What would someone who loves themselves do? They would care. They would take action. They embrace themselves. They are willing to risk being vulnerable.
Here are 8 steps to create magic and to get unstuck.
1) Acknowledge you are stuck. It IS the key to getting unstuck. Seriously, say outloud “I am stuck” OWN your stuckness. Do it with style. Do it with laughter. Do it with pizzazz. I don’t care how you do it….but do it!
2) Write an allowing journal. Allow yourself to get unstuck. Allow yourself movement. Allow the feelings to be ok. Allow yourself to fee what you are avoiding. Allow good in your life. Allow freedom in your life. Allow joy and happiness. Allow a life worth living. Allow forgiveness. Allow inner peace. Allow yourself to make changes and most importantly allow yourself love.
3) See yourself as a big person, not a victim. Empower yourself. You are conducting your life now. You are only here because of a thought you believed about yourself. You are now allowing yourself to have new thoughts. You are now making new choices. Do NOT believe everything you think. This becomes a trap. You are here with millions of people that have been in your shoes or similar shoes. There is room for everyone to make new and different choices to become unstuck. This is another important step. Ask your adult self for help. Ask your higher self for help. Ask the universe for help. Ask God for help. Ask spirit for help. Say I am ready for change.
4) Cultivate Love. You are creating a garden (your garden). You need seeds. What seeds do you want to plant? Seeds of love, joy, happiness, generosity, patience, etc… You need space to grow it. You need water, fertilizer, sunshine, patience, etc… Now one of the most important thing all gardens need is to pull the weeds that grow. It is essential for the healthy plants to not be suffocated by weeds. Our thoughts are no different. Pulling the weeds of self doubt, not being good enough, not deserving, all the negative self talk will smother any healthy growth and we will be unable to see progress. We want the seeds of possibilities to flourish and grow. I want you to be your own witness to this miracle. It will happen. It is the joy of gardening. To harvest our food we grow. To enjoy the beauty of the flowers we grow. Love is the same. We want to cultivate it (hold it precious to ourselves) so we can allow it to rise up within and touch the lives of those around us…including ourselves.
5) Make a vision board and set an intention. Another KEY piece here. Your intention is your seed. Your intention creates your new changes to come. Making a vision board helps visually see it so you can “feel how good it will feel” when it comes. Feeling is half the equation here. Have a stack of magazines. Think of an intention, and then cut away. Don’t think about what you are cutting, just cut words, pictures, photos and set them aside. Then on a big piece of paper glue them together in a way that your intuition guides you. You can even put a date on it. Sign it with your signature. The universe wants to know it’s yours. Put a dab of saliva on it….this is your DNA signature.
6) Believe in yourself. What positive things can your write down about yourself? Write down 10 things that are positive. Do it! (I can see you coming up with excuses already).
7) Make a list of 100 things you want. (Is it a job, a career, a home, a lover, a friend, a car, a horse, a dog…) Whatever it is you need/want make this list. Don’t skimp on details. The universe does fabulous with details. The more the better and the clearer you get. If you are doing this with a husband, a partner, etc…it brings clarity for both of you to get on the same page and understand each other. Now, make a list of 50 things you have to offer. This is an incredible exercise to do.
8) Sit back and watch the miracle happen in your life. Watch the magic. You just created the remedy to get unstuck. I dare you to try it. It is impossible to fail. It is a very powerful method. DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS….(If you do, I will know….hee hee)
Your life matters. Go give it meaning and purpose, so others will recieve your gifts you have to offer. You have everything for humanity to thrive. It’s all inside you when you cultivate love. You never know who’s life will be touched by your story. It may just be the rope to help pull someone out of their suffering. Humanity needs all of us to show up. Hands held out across the world.
With deepest gratitude, I wish you everything you desire to get unstuck. I believe in you. You have everything you need to create your own magic.
Please help others. Share this link on Facebook, twitter, email it to friends. I know what it’s like to be really stuck. I have found a formula to get unstuck. If you really want to help someone who’s ready to make changes, share this link. Thank you. I have nothing to gain here, it’s just my aspiration to help people.
“Success doesn’t tell us how rich we are, it only tells us how willing we are to show up.”
Last week I had a dream that revealed to me some hidden secrets of taking risks. What really surprised me was how quickly I was able to process the dream and work it out, and then watch how the Universe delivered an opportunity for me to really look at what risk taking is all about for me.
In my dream, there was a large investment that someone was selling in order to buy another business. A friend of mine had a million dollar business and she was selling hers to buy a different one. In the dream (after much story), I actually heard the question, Do you consider yourself to be a risk taker?
Before you jump to your answer I want to shed light on what isn’t so obvious for my answer. My original answer was no.
Here’s why. First define what level of a risk taker you are? If you think you aren’t, look in your life where you are successful at taking risks, even if they are small because you can build on them (taking trips, driving, saying yes when you are uncomfortable with the unknown). All these reflect many levels of being a risk taker. If your definition of “highly successful” and risk taker are about investments in money only, then here’s a window to open and see just how much money has nothing to do with success.
For me, success is another delusion of risk taking. It is a trap we fall into. What is it that you are trying to succeed at? All important questions. In my article I wrote called, The Power of Failure: We get to decide what it means, I share many different perspectives of success and failure.
Success doesn’t tell us how rich we are, it only tells us how willing we are to show up.
So do you consider yourself to be confident with your decisions? Or do you get caught in the trap “What if I’m wrong?”. This “what if I’m wrong” has been a major obstacle for me to over come when it comes from “small risks” to “big risks”. Because for me I could see that small risks are fine, but when it came to bigger ones I finally got to understand what “being wrong” really meant. It was not as painful as a tooth extraction, but it was close enough. When faced with my honesty of why I am so triggered with “What if I’m wrong?”, I was able to decode it and bring the charge out in the open. For me, the trigger was “Being wrong is dangerous”. My family (particularly my dad) did a number in my head about what happened when I was caught in a situation of one kind or another. After really seeing that I could find areas in my life where “Being wrong wasn’t dangerous” I was able to see that it is just a belief I have been carrying. Freeing myself of this belief is how transformation takes place. It is literally what changes our external world inviting more and more mini miracles into your life.
My hopes is that if you don’t consider yourself to be a risk taker, that you look at the reasons why. The hidden obstacles are a possible trap keeping you from living the life you want or you don’t realize that you are a risk taker because you might be basing it on monetary success. Either way, I hope you find value in this.
Please leave a comment about how taking risks in your life have been successful or how they have hindered you from doing what you love.
As always, please share on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
As we all know, in the past this has been one of my most difficult times of year. I have gained a lot of wisdom and tools in the last year, so it is with a lot of faith that this year I will have a different experience. As I gain strength in my new choice muscles as to what works and doesn’t work, I am filled with possibilities. Today, what I know for sure is that prayer works. I have been praying for the courage to transition into fall with grace and divine love.
That being said, a number of things have shown up for me in the last week that I place this in the “answers to my prayer” box. I went on a call with Justin Elledge (A medical intuitive who is known as the Human MRI) last week and found myself asking about Seasonal Affective Disorder. I explained how my brain does this weird thing at the end of October and how difficult it is to manage the next 4 months without damage control on the other half of the year that I function so well. This has been my experience living in the Northwest for the last 10 years for sure. And now, with the added blessings of prayer, I think I have possibility for living in the Pacific Northwest with more ease over the fall and winter.
I was lucky enough to get my questioned answered. I am sharing it because I believe I am not the only one affected here and it will help others. The interview was on Unbounded Potentials. You can listen to the replay here. Basically what he said for me regarding fall is this:
He said that as the sun shifts away from me in the Pacific Northwest (and Northern Hemisphere), the energy field of the Aurora Borealis becomes more affected by more power and suppresses me. (In other words, my electrical field shuts down completely) The Atmospheric electricity is affecting me and grounding me will be effective. So it’s not just the sunlight that disappears, but the electromagnetic spectrum of the winter months in the northern climates. Staying grounded is essential. That means connecting with the earth bare footed. However, that does NOT sound inviting during the cold damp rainy days. This is just so fascinating. So I went and looked up exactly what the Aurora Borealis is, and I find it to be interesting. It said it is produced by basically three things:
1. The solar wind – a continuous flow of the Sun’s magnetic field carrying charged particles (electrons and protons) from the Sun’s atmosphere far out into the solar system.
2. The “magnetosphere” – the area surrounding the Earth containing its magnetic field. The magnetic field is concentrated at the north and south magnetic poles.
3. The Earth’s atmosphere – the protective shield of gases that surrounds the planet.
Electrically charged particles come from space (1) and enter the Earth’s magnetosphere (2). They accelerate along the Earth’s magnetic field lines which concentrate at the poles. The particles then plunge into the upper atmosphere (3) where they collide with the gases that surround the Earth.
These collisions create energy, and the excess energy is given off in the form of light emissions. We call these light emissions the Northern Lights.
Justin did said that people with SAD can feel it all the way up into the Arctic.
I talked with a friend and he suggested getting Earthing Products. You can learn more about this here. It has been all very fascinating. I worked with an other Energy Healer yesterday that started the process to help me shift this pattern. Now, I don’t really know what that looks like yet, but I am having comfort in my prayers being answered thus far. I also know getting to a sunny area is not just a treat over the winter. It’s a necessity for self-care. I don’t have an option. So that will be a new thing for me.
He did mention the obvious about vitamin D deficiencies creeping in. It’s hard to believe that 10,000 is not enough. Anyways, here is a beautiful compilation of ideas to reflect on.
6 Tips on Transitioning into Fall:
(From Compass of the Heart by Loren Cruden)
1) Focus on Sorting: Focus on what needs release and what should be stored. Find your balance and what serves it. Pause and look at where you are, getting a sense of how to move in the coming cycle. Look at where you have been, and integrate the lessons derived. Take care of unfinished business.
2) Focus on beauty. Tune into life’s song. Align with a natural rhythm that nurtures grace. Let your consciousness abide in beauty, move in beauty, reflect beauty, invoke beauty.
3) Focus on evening energies. Make prayers of gratitude and good heart. Let go of anxieties and tension. Send awareness into the between places of transition, transmutation, and mystery. Open to larger possibilities. Tune into the subtler realms. Work with a fluidity of consciousness.
4) Focus on deepening the heart. Expand your willingness to love, to be compassionate, to forgive, to let go, to nurture. Dissolve beliefs or boundaries that hold you away from the heart’s strength. Express generosity. Learn to embrace without grasping. Free your griefs and let them flow toward healing.
5) Focus on guidance and dreaming. Explore divination. Develop intuition and lucid dreaming. Get a clearer sense of relationship and guides and teachers.
6) Focus on useful introspection. Perhaps go on a retreat or arrange a time of solitude. Bring your spiritual practice to a new level or resource and power. Look within with the intentions of release and movement. Proceed with whole heartedness. Dispel shadows.
I know many people struggle with transitioning into the fall and winter days. I am not alone here. There are other affective things like the OTT lights and full spectrum light bulbs (replacing them in the main room you are in or all the rooms if you are highly motivated).
Please share your stories of what has worked for you if you suffer from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). And Please share this on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or email. This is something that can really benefit others. Much love,
“Miracles happen, let your life create a trail of them.”
Take a leap of faith.
7 hrs remaining on my Summer **SPECIAL**
Ends at midnight 7/7/14
There is still a spot left for you, but don’t delay. Only 10 people will receive this.
I want YOU to be one of them. Believe in yourself and make your changes today. That’s all we can do is start where we are. Doesn’t matter where you are in the world today. That’s a miracle in my opinion!
“And the Day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
~ Anais Nin
Summer *** SPECIAL***
A little more than 24 hours left on my Summer **SPECIAL** (PST time zone)
Ending midnight 7/7/14
Say yes, and be proud of your truth….it will set you free.
Coupon Code is: SUMMER25
First 10 people gets a great deal. Will you be one of them?
Your calling is waiting for you. Your life purpose is ready to be unfolded. Take a risk and see just how far you can soar.
What would someone who loves themselves do?
“The Time is Now.”
Good through tomorrow 7/7 at MIDNIGHT (PST time zone).
25% OFF on any services that I offer.
First 10 people get a great deal. You can purchase whatever service you are looking for from me.
Don’t delay, ONLY 10 spots and one of them is saved for you! Go for it! It will be the perfect catalyst you were looking for.
“It’s never too late to become who you were meant to be.”
Isn’t this what started it all? Isn’t this where I was heading, without even knowing it? Well, actually it was, “What is self-love?”. But then it became about “It’s never too late to become who you were meant to be.” Becoming authentic, doing what someone who loves themselves does, that is learning how to be yourself. In a world of “What do other people think?”, this is not the path of least resistance. In a world of idealism, a world of conforming, in a world of what others do and think and believe, sitting in the circle of “being yourself” feels like the lion is going to eat you up.
Fortunately, having asked myself “What would someone who loves themselves do?” for a year is one way to strengthen that inner demon of “What will other’s think.” In fact, asking that question set me up to actually do between 6,000-10,000 loving acts towards myself in one year. How many of you can think of 1 or 2 acts of loving things you did today, never mind over a year.
This question instills a habit, a very intense habit. And this is necessary because to change a habit, you must make changes that allow for the possibility of changes to be made. One can not be timid to look destiny in the eye. One must find strength and the only way to find strength is through taking action repetitively. Repetition is the only way we will make the changes necessary for “Real Change” to be formed in a short amount of time. If you want to learn a foreign language, then you must practice it. Self-love for so many of us, IS a foreign language. Therefore, practicing, is a must. And how does one do that?
By starting, and then following the path it takes you. Your path will look different from mine. Every individual on the planet will have a different path, but it will always lead us to the same place… Wholehearted living.
What is really amazing to me is that it really is never too late to become yourself. Even if it’s the last breath you take, if you take that breath knowing exactly who you are and how to be yourself….then you are home. You get the golden prize. To me that is a miracle to celebrate.
Enjoy my video. 10 min to capture a year doesn’t do it justice, but it gives the highlights and it definitely reveals what is coming next. So make sure you watch it through to the end. I don’t want you to miss out on what’s coming around the corner. June 1st is the day I am going live with it. Let’s cross fingers it’s ready. 🙂
“Because THAT is what someone who loves themself does!”
The last month for me has had so many things I wanted to share, but everything is accelerating for me that I have literally not had any time to share! It has been a bit frustrating, but I am here now. Currently, I feel as if my life is undergoing a major transformation. I feel these large invisible hands living outside my home and rearranging everything so my life works the way I am asking for it.
We are currently at the tail end of spring break (my son has 2 weeks in April off) so that has also made my time limited here.
To sum up the last few weeks….
As I walked into some really big purposes that you will find out shortly, I have never felt so complete and deeply purposeful. AT the same time, my personal life definitely felt like my soul was dying, and then I launched my artist website the day after. The night of a very emotional morning, we had a visiting Tibetan Doctor (Paltul Rinpoche) and I was in the hot seat for my time with him. I would not call it a “lecture” but it was. He reminded me how loving kindness is the most important thing. He reminded me about patience, tolerance and having my mind in check when it comes to my anger. It was not easy to listen to what I already know but have chosen to not practice. It was really hard to watch the thoughts of shame I was encountering within. Maya Angela always says, “When you know better, you do better.” and yet, it seems somewhat impossible when I am in it.
A few days later my other friend I support as a Tibetan Doctor was visiting me. She is very gifted, her name is Dr. Nashalla Nyinda. She had just finished taking a Tibetan Geomancy refresher class (a fancy kind of Feng Shui that has great power in it) and she spent the week rearranging my house. First with the bedroom to bring harmony and peaceful sleep. It was noticeable that night and every night since. Then the entire downstairs was completely rearranged as it was all not working for me apparently. The front of the house, the colors, every part of my home had some kind of protection, rearranging, or change.
After she left, I spent a few days painting the kitchen, the laundry room, the bathroom….all a color I never would have chosen. It’s called Mountain Mist. It is cooling off all the fire we apparently have in the house. I feel the groundedness, I feel the peace in it. Even the curtains I bought are a robin egg blue and has made a difference on grounding the energy for me.
My husband and I entered into couples counseling together last weekend. The external part of my home is reflecting all the internal changes that have occurred and that are showing how important it is to look at something new. We have been married 15 years and I am just now learning that he doesn’t think he’s ever been able to meet my needs because he doesn’t exactly know what they are. I find this fascinating. Truly. In investigating it with more and more woman, I am hearing the same message over and over, that men don’t understand what women’s needs are. Is this true? I just thought it was a Shakti thing and my husband. But really, the bottom line is always the same. Do I matter? Do you care enough about me to be my witness in life? Are you willing to connect with me as I walk my path and you walk your path. There’s so much here to chat about, but I will save it for a separate blog post.
What really fascinates me are the supporters that are showing up in my life right now. Angela Montano has a program called Rethink Prayer. She is a living breathing prayer wheel in my opinion. She is brilliant and has the most tender loving nature. Her words speak through me in every layer. My biggest “THING” that I can see that has been getting in my way for self-love is I have lost my “FAITH in LOVE”. So as I am stepping out more and more on to bigger platforms, I am recognizing that my question of What would someone who loves themselves do, has become “BECAUSE that is what someone who loves them self does!” And that for me, is claiming love. I am saying, I am willing to have faith in change. I am willing to give my fears over to a bigger power and say “I can do this” because that IS what someone who loves them self does.
As I say yes to being “brave and scared” at the same time, as I say yes to “Faith in Love” and as I say yes to “It’s ok for me to be myself”, my life is accelerating and showing up in ways that require me to stay strong, and hold on. My thoughts of how I handle things are clearly different.
I am embarking in Part 2 of Brene Brown’s e-course of The Gifts of Imperfection and absolutely thrilled to know how far I have come. I can see as the layers of shame have fallen away, my ability to accept myself for who I am are expressing more. I still have extremes going on and I am still quite emotional at times, but this is part of who I am. I can accept that. Learning new ways of communicating, learning new tools for cultivating and practicing them are becoming my “normal” way of thinking now. Such an amazing foundation to share. I really have many things to share and write, however there is only one brain in my head and the push I am doing to finish a project to share for my one year anniversary is taking much of my time. I will do my best to post inspiring things for the next few weeks. 🙂 This is an amazing time for me. Very profound. I look forward to my one year up date, my offerings I have at that time will be very clear as well. Or mostly done. My guides are all telling me it had to be done like “yesterday”….and I just remind them all, I do have small children! They just smile at me and are patient.